offers attractive living with its pleasant blend of urban and rural communities, progressive business environment, led by Bruce Power
, and affordable real estate. Quality health care is provided by a range of community and institutional services, including Grey Bruce Health Services
and South Bruce Grey Health Centre
. Year-round outdoor activities can be enjoyed at the county’s many natural attractions, including the Niagara Escarpment, Bruce Trail and the spectacular shorelines of Georgian Bay and Lake Huron.
Across the Area
Please visit the sites below for local news updates, contact information, by-laws and community services and tourism information for the area:
Attractions, Events & Culture
- Bluewater Summer Playhouse - Professional theatre offering summer performances.
- Bruce County Museum and Cultural Centre - Information about exhibits, galleries, artefacts and children's programs.
- The Bruce Peninsula - Information about local parks and nature reserves, native culture, sightseeing and land and water experiences.
- Bruce Peninsula National Park Of Canada - The largest area of remaining national habitat in Canada.
- Cabot Head Lighthouse and Museum - Offers tours of the lighthouse, museum and use of hiking trails.
- Fathom Five National Marine Park Of Canada - National park offering rock climbing, hiking trails, 1000 year old trees, and inland flowerpots.
- Grey Bruce Agriculture & Culinary Association - Food producers, restaurants, farmer's markets and culinary and community events.
- Grey Sauble Conservation Authority
- Kincardine Summer Music Festival - Features performances by some of Canada’s finest professional musicians, as well as music education programs for people of all ages.
- Paddy Walker Heritage Society - Offers permanent and changing exhibits of local history, heritage craft classes and heritage speaker presentations.
- Rural Gardens of Grey and Bruce Counties - A network of gardens offering a variety of hiking trails, plants for sale or organically grown produce.
- Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority
- Victoria Jubilee Hall - Historic attraction featuring a 300-seat Opera Hall.