Jarlette Health Services
Jarlette Health Services has 40 years of experience in senior’s care and currently cares for more than 1600 residents at 18 Retirement and Long Term Care Homes throughout Ontario. Jarlette Health Services is a family-owned company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and pensions. Jarlette Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities though each stage of the recruitment process.
Position: Co-Director of Care
Region: London and Middlesex
Description: Under the direction of the Director of Resident Care, the Co-Director of Resident Care is responsible and accountable for ensuring the provision of optimum care to promote the well being of each individual resident. Ensures and provides the delivery of nursing services to meet the assessed
needs of the residents. Manages and coordinates Home wide programs.
The successful candidate must:
- Registered Nurse with current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- O. Reg. 79/10, s. 46
- Successful completion of or enrollment in Long Term Care Senior Management or equivalent
- 2 years experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: To be negotiated
Terms of Employment: Full time
Deadline for Application: Friday, March 31, 2017
How to Apply: Submit resume to:
Nicole Ross, Administrator
Meadow Park London
1210 Southdale Rd E
London, ON N6E 1B4
P: 519-686-0484 ext.31
Profession Type: Nurses (NP, RN and RPN)