Closing the Gap Healthcare Group
At Closing the Gap we provide health care service for each family in the same manner we would for our own families. When we are providing service on behalf of Closing the Gap we are thinking about what has been our experience when caring for a loved one in the community or hospital, what we would want, and then we make that happen for our customers and clients.
Region: Grey and Bruce
Description: This position offers excellent wages, flexible scheduling, benefits and Company RRSP, and reimbursement of VSS upon completion of probation.
- Provides physiotherapy services to clients
- Provides physiotherapy services in community settings
- Promotes client safety
- Liaises with Case Managers regarding client care
- Confers with other professionals, service providers and family members/caregivers
- Maintains records and statistics
- Assists in program planning
- Current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and related experience in a community care setting preferred, but not required
- Membership in the Ontario Physiotherapy Association and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association is preferred but not required
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, verbal, written communication and time management skills, with an ability to exercise sound clinical judgement and to function in an independent, self directed manner
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Acceptable police check including a Vulnerable Sector Screen within 30 calendar days of your first day of work
Salary: To Be Negotiated
Terms of Employment: To Be Negotiated
Deadline for Application: Friday, May 31, 2013
How to Apply: To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 705-726-5310.
Location: Owen Sound
Profession Type: Physiotherapists