Flu Shot Facts:
- Ontarians can get their free flu shot from their primary care provider, or a participating local public health unit or pharmacy. Children 6 months to 5 years old must get their flu shot at a health care provider’s office, or a participating local public health unit, not a pharmacy.
- The flu shot is offered free of charge to everyone six months of age and older who lives, works or attends school in Ontario.
- People with the flu may be contagious even before symptoms appear and up to seven days after becoming sick.
- It is impossible to get the flu from the flu shot.
- Want to learn even more about the flu? Click here.