Doctors - South West

Family Doctors are general practitioners providing primary health care to people of all ages, and are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA). The services listed can help locate a doctor in your community, or can handle patient complaints. Alternatively, a list of local physicians can be found in the yellow pages. See also Community Health Centres for more listings.

You may visit a Walk-in Medical Clinic and Urgent Care Centre if you don't have a family doctor. If you have a medical emergency, call 911, or go to your nearest Emergency Department.

Looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner? Visit Health Care Connect.
These services serve all or part of South West
London and District Academy of Medicine   London
Ontario. Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care - Health Care Connect  
St Thomas-Elgin Medical Association   St Thomas

These services are located outside of South West, but provide service to South West.
Association of Ontario Health Centres   North York
Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons   Montreal
College of Family Physicians of Canada   Mississauga
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario   Toronto
DoctorsOntario   North York
Médecins francophones du Canada   Montréal
Norfolk County Medical Society   Simcoe
Ontario College of Family Physicians   Toronto
Ontario Medical Association   Toronto
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada   Ottawa
Specialized Health Websites Mental Health At Living A Healthy Life Access to Care