Share  |  Email  |  Print
Respite Care for People with Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias - South West

Provides caregivers with temporary rest options that may include substitute living arrangements in a supported environment or in-home care for older adults with dementia.

These services serve all or part of South West
Alzheimer Society of Oxford - Volunteer Companion Program  
575 Peel St, Woodstock, ON  N4S 1K6
Highview Residences - Dementia Care  
35 and 41 Capulet Walk, London, ON  N6H 5W4
Franklin House: 519‑657‑4468
Chapin House: 519‑472‑8882
Home and Community Support Services of Grey Bruce - Owen Sound and North Grey - Overnight Relief Program  
Lee Manor, 875 6th St E, Owen Sound, ON  N4K 6P7
Home and Community Support Services of Grey Bruce - Saugeen Central - Overnight Relief Program  
Hanover and District Hospital, 90 7th Ave, Hanover, ON  N4K 6P7
Kaleidoscope Cottage  
204 Balaclava St, St. Thomas, ON  N5P 3E3
McCormick Care Group - McCormick Dementia Services - Overnight Respite  
2022 Kains Rd, London, ON  N6K 0A8
ONE CARE Home and Community Support Services - South Huron Office - Overnight Respite  
131 John St E, PO Box 969, Wingham, ON  N0G 2W0
Victorian Order of Nurses - Middlesex-Elgin - Elgin-St Thomas Office - Community Support Services - Alzheimer and Dementia Services  
175 S Edgeware Rd, St Thomas, ON  N5P 4C4
St Thomas: 519‑637‑6408
East Elgin: 519‑765‑2999
Victorian Order of Nurses - Middlesex-Elgin - Middlesex-Strathroy Office - Alzheimer and Dementia Services  
274 Head St N, Strathroy, ON  N7G 4L7

These services are located outside of South West, but provide service to South West.
Jackson Therapeutic Recreation  
Victorian Order of Nurses - Brant Haldimand - Simcoe Office - Caregiver Respite Services  
69 Robinson St, Simcoe, ON  N3Y 1W5

These service listings may be either regulated or non-regulated.

Consumer Protection Ontario at https://www.ontario.ca/page/consumer-protection-ontario can help you ask the right questions before you choose a service.

Health professionals are a regulated profession in Ontario. To confirm whether a regulated health professional is eligible to practice in Ontario, go to the public registry at: Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/hhrsd/about/regulated_professions.aspx)

What's New

The South West Regional Wound Care Program has developed a tool to help build a patient's 'dream team' as it relates to their level of diabetic foot risk. To learn more about Wound Care and the tool, visit swrwoundcareprogram.ca.

Diabetic Foot Referral Tool
South West Health Links Stroke Resources Mental Health At School.ca Quest for Quality specialists.southwesthealthline.ca