Works to eliminate bullying in our society by supporting individuals and organizations to take positive actions against bullying through the sharing of resources, and to guide and champion them in creating non-violent solutions to the challenges and problems associated with bullying.
Offers a number of presentations about bullying and related issues which include:
* "It's Cool to Care" for elementary age children 30-45 minutes approximately
* "BE the Change" for middle school students grades 4-9, 90 minutes approximately
* "Bullying, A Learning Journey", one presentation for teachers, another presentation is for parents and the general public, 90 minutes approximately
* "Cyberbullying: An Emerging Threat to the 'Always On' Generation", 90 minutes approximately
* "Moving Beyond the Schoolyard: Addressing Bullying as a Community Issue", 90 minutes approximately
* "Virtual Worlds, Real Consequences", for youth, grades 7-12, 120 minutes * "Cyberparenting 101", 120 minutes for parents, community members