Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Speech Language Pathologists - South West

Speech Language Pathologists support individuals with speech, language, voice, fluency, hearing and cognitive-communicative disorders. The profession is regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

Parents or caregivers may want to contact a speech language pathologist if their child is slow to talk, or seems to be having difficulty understanding what is said to them. Adults with difficulty understanding and producing speech following a stroke or other brain injury, or who have lost their ability to communicate verbally due to a neurological disease, may also benefit from the care of a speech language pathologist.

To find a speech language pathologist search the provincial college‘s website (see below) under "Find A Practitioner", check the Speech and Language section for service listings or look in the yellow pages under "speech-language pathologists."

These services are located outside of South West, but provide service to South West.
College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario  
3080 Yonge St, Suite 5060, Box 71, Toronto, ON  M4N 3N1
416-975-5347 Add to Clipboard
Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists  
410 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON  M4Y 2G6
416-920-3676 Add to Clipboard
Speech Language and Audiology Canada  
1 Nicholas St, Suite 1000, Ottawa, ON  K1N 7B7
613-567-9968 Add to Clipboard

South West Health Links Quest for Quality