Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Audiologists - South West

An Audiologist can be contacted if you have concerns about your or your loved one`s hearing. You should visit your family doctor if you have an ear infection, pain in your ear(s), noise or hearing loss. The services listed below are professional associations that offer information and handle patient complaints.

Audiologists are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

The services listed below are professional associations offering information and handling patient complaints.

See Hearing Aids and Communication Devices for audiology services (including hearing tests) and Deafness and Impaired Hearing for other hearing loss services.

These services are located outside of South West, but provide service to South West.
Canadian Academy of Audiology  
300 Coxwell Ave, PO Box 22531, Toronto, ON  M4L 3B6
647-794-7305 Add to Clipboard
College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario  
3080 Yonge St, Suite 5060, Box 71, Toronto, ON  M4N 3N1
416-975-5347 Add to Clipboard
Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists  
410 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON  M4Y 2G6
416-920-3676 Add to Clipboard
Speech Language and Audiology Canada  
1 Nicholas St, Suite 1000, Ottawa, ON  K1N 7B7
613-567-9968 Add to Clipboard

South West Health Links South West Healthy Aging Information London