Share  |  Email  |  Print
Rehabilitation Services - In-Home Therapy - South West

Rehabilitation services provided in the home can include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, case management and vocational evaluations.

In-home rehabilitation services may be arranged by your local Community Care Access Centre, for eligible individuals, purchased directly or covered by extended health care benefit plans.

Visit the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care website to learn how you can receive government-funded physiotherapy services to help you recover from illness, surgery or injury. If you are a senior, you may benefit from exercise classes designed to keep you healthy, active and independent.

See also Physiotherapy Services - Publicly Funded Clinics

These services serve all or part of South West
At Home PT  
221 Balmy Beach Rd, Owen Sound, ON  N4K 5N4
Closing the Gap Healthcare - Elgin  
452 Talbot St, St Thomas, ON  N5P 1B9
Closing the Gap Healthcare Group - Grey Bruce  
733 9th Ave E, Unit 4, Owen Sound, ON  N4K 3E6
1151 Florence St, Suite 300, London, ON  N5W 2M7
Kids First Occupational Therapy  
Ostrander Professional Centre, 224262 Ostrander Rd, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4H1
Moving Towards Wellness  
PO Box 1055, Clinton, ON  N0M 1L0
ParaMed Home Health Care - London - Fullarton St  
148 Fullarton St, Unit 200, London, ON  N6A 5P3
ParaMed Home Health Care - London - Fullarton St  
Talbot Centre, 148 Fullarton St, Suite 200, Mezzanine, London, ON  N6A 5P3
519‑439‑2222 (24 hour)
Physical Relief Telemedicine  
1340 Dundas St, London, ON  N5W 3B6
Practical Solutions Vocational Services  
157 St Julien St, London, ON  N5Z 2M8
Office: 226‑316‑0359
Cell: 519‑859‑2755
Pursuit Health Management  
121 Oxford St E, Unit 1, London, ON  N6A 1T4
Refocus Physiotherapy Services  
Rehab First  
474 King St, London, ON  N6B 1T1
Rejuvenate Health Services - Southwest London  
2386 Main St, London, ON  N6P 1P9
Saint Elizabeth Health Care - London Service Delivery Centre  
1100 Dearness Dr, Unit 15, London, ON  N6E 1N9
519‑668‑2997 (24‑hour)
SE Health - Oxford Service Delivery Centre  
695 Canterbury Ave, Unit 5, Woodstock, ON  N4S 8W7
Stirling Rehabilitation Services - Occupational Therapy Services and Capacity Assessments  
PO Box 398, Lambeth Stn, London, ON  N6P 1R1
Ted Stewart - Physiotherapy Services  
430 8th Ave A E, Owen Sound, ON  N4K 6S8
VHA Rehab Solutions - London Office  
400 York St, Suite 203, London, ON  N6B 3N2

These services are located outside of South West, but provide service to South West.
Closing the Gap Healthcare - Mississauga - Matheson Blvd E  
Corporate Office, 2810 Matheson Blvd E, Suite 100, Mississauga, ON  L4W 4X7
Home Care Ontario  
175 Longwood Rd S, Suite 319A, Hamilton, ON  L8P 0A1

These free services are available for adults and youth with mild to moderate depression and anxiety.

Watch the Caregiving Videos to hear from other caregivers, then join the discussion in the new Forum!

South West Health Links Stroke Resources South West End-of-Life Care Network Living A Healthy Life specialists.southwesthealthline.ca